"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Long Awaited...

I know its been a long time coming...

drum roll please...

pictures of the inside of our house.

It is complete minus a few small details like the glass for the transom above the pantry, and a couple trim items - but not totally as well I have to... ummm... make it a home, right?

It just really started to come together in the last few weeks and big changes so I guess I just failed to keep you updated so here they are...















Granted these are the before...maybe tomorrow I"ll post the more realistic chaos of moving in all of our stuff. Wow. Do we have a lot? Lets just say my love for all things old and repurposed and our kiddos toys make up for most of it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it...thank YOU for posting the pics. I SO want to come over. Think I will have to hand deliver your cd of pics to YOUR house when I get them done. :)

    ReplyDelete