"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 29, 2012

ISU buddies plus Thankful Thursday

So a couple weekends ago the boys went on their annual ISU roadtrip. As they headed down to KU we got to together minus KB and nells to craft and hang out. We had a blast. Here are the jammy pals minus Sager who headed to bed early. 




Thought I'd add on Thankful Thursday to this post too...

1. Shopping days with my momma & my sisters
2. New concepts, hopefully it will click
3. Praying for the little things - like Ells potty training. Yep we are on round 3. This time there is no turning back. We are all in till we no longer have accidents. Yikes.
4. Baking Soda - a miracle worker, see #3
5. My kiddos names - lately we have Shadd Spiderman Angrybird, Octonauts Edward Livingston & Ellsyn Rattletrap Princess Livingston (she got dubbed rattletrap by Papa once and it stuck - she thinks its a term of endearment.
6. Great friends to do just about anything with
7. Christmas decorations
8. A warm house - froze my rear off at the ISU game last week and I am very thankful for the 70 degrees in my house
9. Sissy saying "Its Tismiss, mommy...Tismiss"
10. The excitment this season brings
11. The REAL reason we celebrate Christmas
12. My hubby's thoughtfulness
13. Christmas Party with our friends. An annual event for the last 5 years or so. Love it!
14. Grandparents less than 20 minutes from our house (times 2)
15. My new table - my brother made it! Can't wait to share pictures! You will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment