"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sage 7 mo

I have to admit I am struggling to keep up with these posts. I mean Sage was 7 months on the 27th of October. Whoops. Well I guess I will do my best to squeeze this one in a few weeks prior to the 8 month mark. Wow. The time seems to be flying by!


Not going to lie to you...these are sometimes tough. I mean to remember to write down everything new this little guy is doing is a little trying for this tired momma's brain but I definitely try to do my best, Sager. 

Isn't he handsome in his matching brother sweater ?

Sleep: You have been sleeping through the night, going down from anywhere between 7-8 and sleeping till about 5:30-6. You loves your muslin star blankets. You like to tuck it in tight up to your face. You barely ever cries when we lay you down which is quite the change from our previous two rockers. You are a tough cookie #3. You rarely cry when you wake up either. Just start chattering. You loves to play with your bumper cover and are starting to pull yourself up on the sides of the crib. One of these days you will be standing when momma comes in to get you. You are sharing a room with Shadd yet you haven't both slept in there together yet. 

Eating: You had your first bites of Dad's famous pancakes the other day. Loved them. You love finger foods that you can pick up just not the slippery ones. You love to sit and play while we eat. You love to steal the spoon from me. Good thing I learned a couple tricks from your brother and sister and you typically have your own. You are eating a little bit of almost everything. Still no meat but lots of veggies, fruits, oatmeal, cereal. You love cheerios and puffs. 

Other stuff: You are getting to be quite the quick crawler, although still army crawling. However, you are moving both arms now and get up on all 4s and rock. You rarely sit in one spot anymore. Still no crawling to sitting but you are really close. You love to stand and play with toys too. Still not super stable though. I think your favorite thing might be pestering your brother and sister, especially Ells. It seems like whatever they have is way cooler than the toys near you. You had your first wagon ride around the neighborhood. 





Sage, you are growing like a weed. It won't be long and we will celebrating your 1st birthday. Makes me sad just thinking about it. You've had a busy first few months with lots and lots of changes yet you are one of the happiest  (jolly) babies I have ever known. We love you more than you will ever know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment