"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday, uhmm Saturday

Its Thursday right? Whoops.

Here goes...

1. Girl nights
2. Kidless nights even if they are kind of unproductive
3. Craft Day
4. Playdates with new friends
5. Kids for Shadd & Ells to play with
6. Music time at the Library
7. Small town library - no late fees (amazing - shhh don't tell)
8. A new church
9. The car carts at Fareway oh how I miss you!
10. Birthday parties - we have a lot in November (yummy cake)
11. My smart 2 yr old - yes mom has chocolate in the fridge
12. Cool yet not too cold weather quite yet
13. Central Vac
14. All my sisters in Christ (a bond that we will never lose) - Love that!
15. My momma
16. How easy Sage goes down for naps and bedtime
17. The way Shadd & Ells play together
18. Shadd's ability to learn - makes teaching him fun
19. Funny sayings - Ells new one "I'm just kidding"
20. Christmas Music

I think I could go on and on but we are about to get our craft on as our kiddos play and our hubbys head down to KU for their one roadtrip ISU game a year. I think this might be a new tradition in the making. This is their third game but our first craft day simultaneously. We may even get wild and try to drag all the littles down to Junk Jubillee at the fairgrounds but I doubt it. We have these large rollie pollies we are attempting to sew and stuff. I hope to post the details soon.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment