"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fall Crowns

p.s. tried to post this yesterday and well it didn't let me load pics. says i don't have enough storage. anyone ever had this problem. would love love the help!

So sorry the blog is definitely on the back burner. I think with Thanksgiving being uhhm tomorrow. I kinda just realized how much I have to do prior to Christmas. I mean usually I am pretty much done with my shopping minus some extras on Black Friday. I know what you are thinking...are the deals really that great? Probably be not but it is some undevoted time I get with my momma and I will take it even if its in the middle of the night in throngs of people. I know we lived together for six months but it didn't feel like it. Most of our time together was muddled with little voices and lots of expectations. So this time is like a small free gift of uninterrupted time that I wouldn't trade for the world. I just hope one day Ells wants undivided time with me like I crave undivided time with my mom. I love you Mom!

I mean I haven't even made lists really of even ideas as to what to get people. And even though we've drawn names on both sides and there really aren't a ton of presents to buy it still takes time and thought. I guess I could just throw something together but I really value putting thought into our whole gift even the wrapping. I guess that is just a little about what makes me, me!

So today we've cleaned, put together a thankful tree: which the kiddos loved doing - pics to come soon (I would have to walk upstairs and get the camera), played with our cousins, ate lunch, played outside  - it is gorgeous, rolled down our backyard hill (thought I would hate that but absolutely love the slight elevation in realtively flat Iowa), worked out, napped, and maybe attempt to get started on some Christmas decorations as we are not hosting the big feast tomorrow!

With that I leave you with our early Thanksgiving/fall craft...I guess not.


No comments:

Post a Comment