"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving: Thankful Thursday style

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry about two posts today...switched over to google + so hopefully wont have any photo storage issues until I decide whether to print a blog book or not and well get the time to do it.

Our character trait in school this week is...Thankful. Great planning on the part of Hubbards Cupboard Joyful Learning, right?

Well...Here is the list from all of us...

D's
1. Jesus Christ
2. My lovely wife (his words not mine)
3. our three kiddos

K's
1. My God: The One & Only
2. My hubs and my kiddos - of course
3. the joy that the holidays bring to everyone

S1's
1. the Cyclones
2. Jesus
3. Grandma & Grandpa

E's
1. Christmas trees
2. Headbands
3. Ipad

S2's
1. Mommas milk
2. Food especially mummers and cheerios
3. My bro and sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment