"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday





Its been crazy to say the least but I couldn't miss this post. Way too much to be thankful for.

1. Sod - instant grass
2. My boys - love them all (how could you not - just look at that pic)
3. Sissy's love for her brothers
4. My new house
5. Tres Amigos - our three contractors (couldn't have done it without you)
6. Hot Rod - hooking up my ipad to blast out tunes just in time for Christmas cooking
7. Sage's sound machine
8. Jen & Disel - driving from Mason City to help us move
9. My dad, mom, d's dad & mom, lance, ross, kels, nicole - all the help with the move
10. My sister in law lunch during the meal - so thoughtful
11. Kung Fu Panda 2 (rented it from redbox for 3 straight nights - kiddos watched 5 times I think)
12. Target
13. My hubs oh so flexible job - thank you Tom, Angie & Maria for covering for him!
14. Stored treasures - like the train table 
15. Ability to sneak away even to the grocery store
16. How well my kiddos play together
17. Small town life
18. Friends - always a text, email, phone call away
19. Cool inventions - trying out these fridge coasters (will let you know what I think)
20. New neighbors 
21. Family pictures

 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7: 7-12


No comments:

Post a Comment