"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting Around



So I have been trying like a crazy lady to figure out how to upload more pictures to my account without paying $25 a year. Can you believe that? Well I guess I am cheapo because I don't really want to fork over the moolah however I am dying as I am unable to post pictures and keep update on the happenings around this household.

So finally I think I may have figured it out. At least a test batch anyways.

Sage is officially the investigator of the house. He gets into everything. He likes tight spots like under the train table and chairs. Plus he loves a good climbing challenge like over the vacuum hose or shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment