"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday. Well I guess if I only get a couple days worth posted, this should be the most important one, right?

1. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law living soooo close - and her willingness to watch the kiddos at a moment's notice.
2. The small things - marshmallows, blinds, power, mail (the list could go on forever)
3. Freedom to vote
4. Prayer - We get to talk to God anytime, anywhere
5. My nephew Adam - making amazing strides! So proud of him!
6. Shadd's curiosity. His perplexed look makes me smile. I can see those wheels turning
7. The laughter my kids bring me
8. Dollar Tree - everything is $1
9. My kids best friends - sometimes they can stop arguing about it.
10. Online shopping
11. Sage sleeping through the night, fingers crossed!
12. New haircut
13. Hanging out with my sis...so thankful they are close by again






1 comment:

  1. Also, very impressed with your kiddos today. Shaddy instructed Ells when he and I went upstairs to go the bathroom to make sure Sage didn't go to the door and "get out." So cute! Shaddy also said when I was giving Sage and Shaye puffs, "I can feed them for you." :)

    ReplyDelete