"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, November 16, 2012

Family Pics

So my momma's birthday is in a couple of days. So we decided to get family (like entire family) pictures taken sometime this fall. Well with Uncle N's crazy football schedule and just routine busyness it got squeezed in Sunday morning after we moved. Yep. Like we moved our crazy bottoms off on Saturday and then Sunday morning had pictures kinda thing. I did pack the kiddos stuff in a seperate bag but D & I scrabbled a bit in the morning - using the kiddos hooded towels for our showers and baby wash for body wash. True Livingston/Rethmeier style I tell you. I guess its all I have ever known so I just roll with it and my kiddos are used to it to and after hanging out with us for 15 years I guess D kinda is too.

Anyways enough of the crazy behind the scenes but our great photographer, Susan, with Twig & Daisy got some great shots I just had to share. Hope you enjoy. I know my mom will because she has these incredible frames that my friends Matt & Tara made hanging in her entry and they are just dying to be filled.

P.S. Will take a final pic of the frame but Adamo Designs is the name of Matt & Tara's company and pretty soon I will have so more wonderful creations of theirs hanging in my house too. I mean a girl can never have too much great stuff right. Matt has crafted my mantel, Ellsyn's giant pink E, our locker bench, built in top, etc.











1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Karie those are QUITE impressive - considering no one is throwing a fit and all of you are looking at the camera....they are beautiful and I am sure you will all cherish those. Love that coordinating outfits too - you all look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete