"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Believe it or not I am writing this post late Wednesday night because I am up, wide awake due to a 9:15 volleyball match. So I thought I'd at least use my time wisely right.

Here goes...
1. the basketball hoop - just installed and waiting for us to hoop it up on the drive
2. volleyball - I still love the game
3. the funny things my kiddos say, a blog post to come on all the funnies
4. their voices quoting scripture - hide it in their hearts
5. our new adventure through the bible - the real one, more to come I promise
6. Sage's hearty appetite
7. energy
8. friends willing to drive to see us
9. furniture shopping with my momma
10. time to forget about the to do list and just play
11. fall weather - sweatshirts and shorts
12. hot chocolate
13. creative juices - they do still occasionally run through my mind
14. text messaging - makes life as a mom a whole lot easier
15. mail - it is way too fun, even as an adult I enjoy getting boxes (lights) in the mail


And whatever you do,whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:17



1 comment: