"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Go Dutch

Last weekend...we were on our own as daddy was helping tile at the house. So why not load up the three and head over to Pella to cheer on Uncle Nick and the good ole' dutch.

Of course, Aunt Kels and Shaye could always use the company especially on game day.

We started things off right with a bag of Jaarsma Bakery - cherry donuts. The Mulders introduced them to me when Kels got married and I am pretty sure that I'm glad I didn't know about them during the 4 years I lived in Pella. At least it saved me a little money and whole lot of exercising.

notice the yummy blue bag



Then we headed over to the wooden park - which I love. Plus the beauty of the campus and being around the area brings back floods of amazing memories.





Then we headed to the game. Of course, I forgot my camera so no pics. Don't worry we will be back and I'm sure have too many to post. But I was just proud that we managed the four little ones with the help of Grandma Ellen without a nap til just about 4 in the afternoon. Amazing really.


No comments:

Post a Comment