"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, September 21, 2012

House Update

So I should totally update you all on the house. Like I am way behind. More or less because its just kinda tough to take pictures of the trim and stuff on the inside. Anyways lame excuse I know. Well we have house paint on...yes. Amazing. We also have a driveway, walkway, sidewalk, a deck, and almost all the trim done. Plus the tile floors look amazing - kudos to my brother, dad, mom and d for that one.

Here are a few pictures of the latest. I know I need some work in interior photography but hey you get the idea, right?


 









Well it should be all trimmed out today and then they start working on painting all the trim, doors, priming etc. We have lights all ordered and being shipped our way so that is a plus. Now I need to pick out cabinet hardware and then on to interior paint colors. Getting closer and super excited to move in. Although this co-living thing isn't too bad!

1 comment:

  1. It';s looking so good. I am so excited and jealous. SO fun to have a blank slate like that. Too bad there are things like budgets huh? It will be great. I love the updates

    ReplyDelete