"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday. Yes. I know it comes around each week. So much to be thankful for especially as we are changing seasons and I love love love fall. So here goes...

1. Fall weather
2. Football games
3. cuddling with any and all my babies
4. volleyball - feels so good to play again sans the knee brace
5. girls weekend - currently road triping up to MN for JB with one of my best friends Tara
6. the hubs watching the kiddos - with some natural help of course
7. seeing progress at the house
8. resources for Godly parenting
9. the country we live in
10. good ole junk
11. sleep filled nights
12. haircut
13. Shadd's tender heart
14. Ells free spirit
15. Sage's laugh and his eyes for his momma
16. hobby lobby

Just makes me think of the song "10,000 reasons" by Matt Redman. If you haven't heard it you need to listen to it. But the line that sticks out is...."for all Your goodness, I will keep on singing"

No matter what happens, I will keep on singing praises to my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment