"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, September 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I know today is Friday. Maybe I'll have two posts. Shaye was sleeping in the back so the computer was out to get these posted last night but I was thinking of them and praying them yesterday.

1. girls night out
2. celebrating the pregnancy, children, childbirth - what a miracle? how can anyone doubt a creator?
3. great great friends - i'm so blessed
4. early workouts - love them
5. the apple orchard
6. scripture - alive and well
7. house progress - need to devote a whole post to all the changes being made
8. how easy sage is - he is a real trooper, drug around all over with errands, playdates, etc
9. eager and willing babysitters
10. pedicure
11. my family and our spiritual bond
12. the fruit of the Holy Spirit - couldn't do it without Him!
13. bright lights on our car - we see a deer each night we drive 169 or 92
14. my sister's advice
15. treasures from jb (hopefully more to come)
16. D - the super dad (all 3 for a day and half)
17. all the little extras as we prepare to make this house our home


As you know the name of our/my blog is Immeasurably More. Fitting enough my bible study this next couple weeks is on abundance and today's lesson took me to our verse, Ephesians 3:20.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 

Of course, as I meditated more and more on this verse this morning, I found myself questioning I really believe that. Do I believe and trust that the Lord is ABLE to do more (IMMEASURABLY MORE) than I can ask or even imagine. All I have to say is, WOW. We serve an AWESOME God!

So why don't I lean more on Him and a lot less on me. Just some food for thought as we approach the weekend. Hoping you lean more and more on Him!

1 comment:

  1. Seems it doesn't matter where we are, God rocks! And He's got it. Romans 12:2. So relevant, all the time!!!

    Tip for interior pictures; have points of reference, i.e., doorway/window/toilet/stove--two is perfect, then take from a few angles, so you can put it together in your mind. Ex. Pic A has N doorway and W window. Pic B has W window and S countertops. Our mind will put it together that the window on the left hand side of Pic A is the same window on the right hand side of Pic B.

    Also, if you have a stove or tub in the picture, that's pretty clear where you are. :) (But if you add a second point of reference, it helps piece the entire room together--if you took just a picture of the tub, then just the picture of a toilet, one does not know if they are on the same wall, diagonal, straight across, etc.)

    I need feedback, and I need to gesture. :) :) :) Hope this was clear. :)

    And your house is georgous! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete