"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, October 1, 2012

Go Dutch!

I'm so behind in blogging. I just can't seem to keep up with all the latest and greatest that is going on around here. I think my mind being somewhere between lights, stone and hardware has something to do with it. Or maybe its because Sager has a little bit of a cold and hasn't been sleeping well much at night. Plus try and cram in a Central Football game, errands, dinner with friends, and well something has to go, right?

The boys - all Nick's nephews well minus Sager

Shaye with her Aunt Ali (Nick's Sis)




We had a blast this past weekend. D golfed in a tournament at Bos. No win this year so I guess you can say that his golf game is suffering the worst from this building a house gig. I know he'll pick it back up again next year. So the kiddos and I spent the day with Aunt Kels and Shaye Girl. Then we enjoyed a big dutch win on Saturday and got to hang out with the whole fam on Saturday night (Uncle Nick included).  Once again I forgot my camera and didn't snag any pics at the game. Which when all decked out in Central gear I totally should. Just a little on the tired side I guess. Keeping 3 small children a go even on the hillside is a tough gig, still easier with the hubs on hand though! One plus for the weekend was the food: Smokey Row, Georges, cherry donut holes (not once but twice) - all my favorites in Pella!

No comments:

Post a Comment