"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ready to bunk it up

So we scored a great deal on craigslist - thanks to my mom. I had her look for me as I don't seem to have the time to check that crazy site daily like you have to score great deals. Got some new bunk beds for the kids room as they are going to share here shortly in preparation for number 3s arrival. 


Thank goodness - my husband is handy! I guess all that work at our old house paid off. He just never ceases to amaze me. He picked them up too! 



Of course, everyone had to check them out. If only we could keep Ells from standing up and hitting her head. You would have thought after a couple of times she would get it. 



Granted now the task remains - making a bedroom fit for a prince and princess. A shared sibling room of the opposite sex is a difficult task but I am up for it. Just another reason to decorate! Only to move shortly, I hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment