"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Napping in the bunks

So my little girl - is now big. It took a while but I actually got those two to nap in the same room. We read stories around 12:30 and about 15 minutes later I could still hear giggling. So I went in and told them it was time to stop reading and lay down for nap, which is tough for Shadd anyways. After a few threats and even taking Ells back into her crib, they are both peacefully sleeping.

I tried to take some pics but it wasn't worth the risk. We will see how they do tonite!
I'm just having a tough time not redecorating that room. We will see how much I can push the hubs to do some moving and painting! It at least calls for a new pillow for Ells and some refreshed artwork. And maybe a repaint of my dad's old toy box. A good use for some chalk paint if you ask me.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear an update. Hopefully bunk beds are in our future too:)

    ReplyDelete