"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finger paint Christmas Trees

So we have been spending a little bit more time inside and I am always trying to come up with stuff to keep us occupied at least on the days we don't have to run errands or show our house - which we have had to do twice in the last couple of weeks. Who looks at a house in December? Anyways...that is totally beside the point. At least it keeps my house clean. Sorry for the side comments my brain is not tracking 100% as I have entered into the 3rd trimester - can you believe that??

Regardless...we did a little finger painting the other day. Always a hit. However, I should have gotten a photo of Ells pants afterward. I think she must of thought they would work well as rag to wipe her hands. Praise the Lord for washable finger paints. Good ole crayola. They have saved my life yet again! 







No comments:

Post a Comment