"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Part 1

So this year things have been a little different. We had Christmas last weekend due to my sis not being able to travel again since her little babe is due in the next month. We got to celebrate with a big meal and exchanging presents amongst the siblings. Mom & Dad are saving theirs for the big day! Even Kels and Nick had to take theirs home to open them on Christmas. We always play tons of games and stay up late. As I was still recovering from the black friday frenzy I wasn't quite the gamer this year. Oh yeah...and all our gifts had to be homemade or used or under $10. It was a ton of fun and I will post some pics soon of all my projects. Plus what I got from my sis and brother. They all did amazing! 


Just playing a hot game of CandyLand. Shadd loves it! Slap Jack is one of his favorites too!

Uncle Ross looks enthused. 

Ells is always glued to Papa

Blakes enjoying her first round of festivities

Aunt Kel and Sis

Shadd unwrapping some magnetic letters. 

Shadd also got new light up (yes that is what I said) lightning mcqueen shoes. Thanks Grandma Joyce. 

Blakes chewing to open her gift

Ells starting to get interested. Still a little concerned about throwing away the paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment