"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All our favorites


So each day after nap...this little pile has to come with us. Our routine goes a little like this...I hear a squeal from upstairs..."Mama". I come to her room. She hands me baby (a small cabbage patch girl), monk (a monkey she sleeps with), and her 3 (yes...3) blankies. I can barely hold all of these extras let along reach into the crib and pick up my little big 19 month old. Nonetheless..it is our routine every day. Soon it will all change as my little one soon becomes a big girl and a big sister. So instead of complaining about this little attachment/inconvenience I will just embrace her love for these small items of security!

No comments:

Post a Comment