"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, December 9, 2011

My newest favorite thing!

Best piece of artwork ever...

So if you were looking for a great present this year...well I have just the one!

I got mine so hopefully you will call to get yours. Best friends of ours started a little shop on etsy called AdamoHome.

They are local so you could arrange pickup and save cost of shipping plus you can personalize it. However, I usually give them free range and they never cease to amaze me.

Yes. These guys consturcted Ells beautiful E in her room and they are working on an S for Shaddy.  And once I have my new house (someday) I will order one of each of these beautiful frames to line a hallway for all my kiddos! I absolutely love them!

Here's ours. Now I know it needs a picture but who has an 11*14 just lying around. Yes. I have ordered one and just need to get it picked up!



If you want one...let me know and I will get you their contact information!

No comments:

Post a Comment