"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

1. Ells is using the potty! Mostly successes.
2. Sage's love for his daddy. He makes a bee line to him when he gets home from work
3. My father-in-law. He raised an incredible son and I am ever grateful for the character he instilled in him. He celebrates the big 60 today! Happy Birthday!
4. New recipes
5. Cheap homemade starbucks frap especially when the nearest Starbucks is 15 minutes away.
6. the bond of believers
7. Saturday night dinner with friends. Thanks for making the trek Ports!
8. Amazing messages from Pastor S.
9. A day with my momma
10. New Ipad Apps - Thanks Tracy
11. A clean mopped floor
12. More balance and less running (thanks to two older kiddos who play well and the craziness running with 3 brings)
13. Cold crisp air
14. new music


I thought I would leave you with this...Its my newest favorite new song.

The Great I Am

Funny. I heard about it on another blog awhile back. Then they played it on KLove and then sung it at church. Each time I feel more and more in love. Definitely a favorite. Itunes purchase for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment