"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sage = 9 months

We went to Sager's 9mo appt the other day. With the holidays and such it seems like he just grew up overnight. I think the reality of the fact that he's going to be turning one soon as really started to hit. Maybe it has to do with the new year or that my niece just turned one but it can't really be happening. My little guy can't already be close to a toddler. 



He is getting big...
Stats: 
21lbs 13oz  - 80%
29 inches - 40%
head circumference - 100% (crazy cuz I don't think his head looks big but whatever)


Sleep: Better but still lately getting up in the night at least once. I know this momma should really let him cry it out but it literally takes me a few minutes and its not too often that the other two sleep all night in their beds either without migrating to our room - thankfully the floor or asking me to change a wet diaper (another post but Ells has got me stumped thats for sure). 

Eating: Still nursing 5 or 6 times a day. And pretty much eating everything I put in front of him at anytime. He is a rare beast when it comes to food. Still doesn't mind being fed by a spoon but loves to scarf up finger foods too. He doesn't seem to object to anything as long as he is feeling okay.

New Stunts:
Crawling up on all fours, finally. A lot faster too
Mastered crawling up the stairs. Lucky for me I was ready.
Crusing back and forth between furniture. 
Taken a few steps and diving forward between D & I
Can stand by himself for a few seconds
Starting to hold his own sippy cup
Loves to dance
Favorite song: We ready (ISU Coach walks out to it) and Thunder - Thank you Daddy for these random favorites
Loves to laugh and tease his brother and sister
Likes to be in the thick of things
Likes to be tickled 
Favorite toy: monster truck of shadd's (loves to push it around) or balls
Must have his blanket nuzzled up by his face for nap or bedtime
Great helper with the laundry and the dishwasher





No comments:

Post a Comment