"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Glitter snowflakes

After you put away the Christmas decor...the house feels a little drab. Expecially a new house that doesn't have much on the walls because the mommy wants each nail hole she puts in to old the perfect piece. So it might take a while.

So why not make some snowflakes. Our first few - FLOPS. I guess this momma forgot how to fold the paper perfectly. Thanks to a quick tutorial from Martha Stewart though we were back in business.


Beautiful.




I even let them break out the glitter. Bold Move.


Now the mantel. Its a start but I'm working on it. Thoughts on the owl? He was a gold color, now spray painted a pristine white. I have dubbed him "little hoot". However the hubs not so thrilled with my $1 find at Kohls clearance aisle.


2 comments: