"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sage 10 months

I just looked down at the computer so excited that I was actually posting this on the the 27th, his actual birthday only to see that today is the 29th. Wow. I guess a fact for this sahm is that she never ever knows the date unless its a holiday, birthday or something.

Well Sage is officially 10 months. At least two days ago.


He's pretty much all boy. Enjoying a nice bout of wrestling with the boys, playing football, pushing cars, knocking down blocks.



He loves to be part of the action. He doesn't miss much. 


As of late, he spends a good majority of his day like this. Notice my leg. He has been known to pull a pant leg so hard that he has depantzed me at the kitchen sink a time or two. Of course, not super difficult for this sweat wearing momma. In fact, Shadd asked me today after showering if I was going to get dressed or just wear jammies all day. Oh dear. 




He continues to smile like crazy. Loves to play games like hide and seek, peek-a-boo, and chase. He continues to take a few steps here and there and I have sworn that while we are gone next week he will start officially walking. Wouldn't that be my luck. He still cruises furniture but now takes a couple steps by himself in between things. He also free stands a lot lately so he is really close. I keep reminding him to slow down but he keeps looking around like "I gotta get going to keep up with these guys".

Other than that..pretty much same old stuff. Easy as pie to go to sleep. Loves to nap. Loves to nurse & eat just about anything.

Hard to think he will be celebrating the big day soon. Crazy how fast the time flys.

No comments:

Post a Comment