"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Santa Arrived


Totally out of order I know but I can't forget our Christmas...

Santa Arrived


He ate his snacks. No cookies around this place. But he seemed to be pleased.


He left a note and some presents.

We were pumped. (next time I will use my big lens to try and capture those expressions up close)

We opened stockings. Ells was somewhat satisfied with Sages. I had to point her to the stocking with the E. Lack of sleep and excitement I guess.


Peppermint sticks and Rollie Pollies. Can life get any better?


Ells and her bitty baby. Thanks to my Aunt Mary for her sewing talents. Maybe next year I will attempt that one. The Rollie Pollies took me enough time.

Of course, Spiderman is big this year. And Captain America for Ells. Don't ask me why. Plus some dress up stuff. I am sure I can blog about the outfits they will come up with. 



Everybody loved Sagers gift. However it has seemed to lose its thunder.


Then my gift. Precious. My little boy thought of me. He bought me beautiful "diamond" earrings from the jewelry store "Shopko".  I haven't stopped wearing them since. He's complimented me a few times. Not sure where he gets it but he will win some girls heart someday. Til then he's mine.


And of course the aftermath!





No comments:

Post a Comment