"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Totally had another post to go yesterday about why I haven't been blogging etc but my pictures wouldn't load for some crazy reason. They are thinking it's my connector network card on the mac but d is chalking it up to crappy hit or miss wireless service in the back room of my parents house so needless to say I am using his phone as a router and well stuff isn't uploading very quickly...so thankful thursday without pictures but i will try and get some up because well the house is changing like every day.

1. my pricey but well worth every single penny chandelier from pottery barn. it makes my heart jump for joy every time i open the front door. i know crazy but i am a sucker for lights
2. all the lights - especially my score from JB, the outdoor sconces (I won the vote from the hubs), and the deal D got on the vanity lights
3. the hardwood floor - it looks fantastic
4. the new addition to the Kauffmans - now we have a total of 4 boys and 3 girls. For a while there Ells was pretty outnumbered
5. the power of music
6. online shopping - we do have family pictures next weekend too - yep the same weekend we are moving!
7. my mom's organized thought process
8. spending time with my sis - so glad they are close again
9. hearty appetites
10. my hubby's passion for politics - thank you mr. jack
11. the delivery of appliances and cabinets doors
12. beautiful fall weather
13. the power of the Holy Spirit - He can indwell in you!

p.s. these are never ever in any particular order - just whatever fills my thoughts


1 comment:

  1. Getting excited to see all the final touches on the house!!!

    ReplyDelete