"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I truly enjoying doing this each week. What an awesome reminder of all the blessing we have from the Lord. And even though we face trials that we can see God's glory and blessing in the storm.

Friends of mine are also posting these and it is just such a blessing to see all the things we have to be thankful for in this age of ungratefulness.

1. My mother-in-law for having Shaddy and Ells over for the night and then watching all three so I could run errands and get things done
2. Our new house - we are hoping (fingers crossed) to move this weekend
3. The bond my kiddos have with Frama and Papa - I'm starting to see that the move might be tougher than I thought on them
4. An early morning quiet time
5. Rain
6. Piles of leaves
7. Shadd's laughter
8. Conversations with my kids - heaven, death, raccoons - you name it!
9. Movie night complete with popcorn and M&Ms
10. My dad - willing to help with anything and everything to help us get this house ready
11. My mom - the organized task oriented packer (couldn't do it without you)
12. New boots
13. All our family and friends willing to take their Saturday to help us move! Love you all!
14. New life & God's miracle for the Carrolls (got to snuggle little E yesterday)
15. Coupons and discounts - keep um coming
16. Starbucks salted caramel mocha  - yum
17.  A lunch play date with friends
18.  Ells: "Dats funny"
19.  Sager's love for his mommy
20.  Everything my hubs has done to make this house perfect for us. He is one in a million!

I think I might be able to go on and on today. I was really hoping to have some pictures of the house when I stopped by yesterday but I get distracted by various things when I am there and totally forget. It might just be one crazy long photo post eventually. Then maybe I will break it down room by room as I get them to my liking. For those of you who really know me...that may be awhile.

Hopefully next week I am blogging from my new setup in the basement craft room. A room totally devoted to projects. A little daunting that I finally have to get in gear. I mean Christmas is right around the corner and we are doing homemade gifts on both sides this year. Thank goodness for Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment