"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

House Update

Just ran to the house sans kiddos. Thank you mom! I guess I just needed to see it when it was still light out for once. Well the stone is done on the front of the house. Woodwork stained and painted. While I was there they were taping it all off and paint colors were delivered. Don't get too excited. I think I used gray, grayish tan, and gray again throughout the whole house. Boring I know. I guess its just hard to pick without living there. D reassured me that we do know how to use a paint brush. Whew. Talk about relieve some stress for this girl.

Here are some recent pics. Tough to get inside ones but as soon as paint is up and the windows are uncovered I will post some. Only a few more weeks. Amazing!







Did I mention we got a basketball hoop? Well we did!





No comments:

Post a Comment