"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Best Buds

Ever since Sage started sitting (I mean really sitting unassisted and no pillows all around him), Shadd and Ells have started to have a little more interest in him. But He and Shadd are best buds. Shadd loves to sit on the floor and play with him. He makes Sage laugh and it has been so much fun to see Sage light up at the sight of his big brother. Plus it brings out Shadd's nurturing side that I see with Ells but its fun to see the protective big brother added in again.

We took some photos at the park after playing the other day because I just can't seem to get over all the beautiful trees in Wtown. I guess I took them for granted all these years. But moving out of the burbs and to a small town again I'm starting to realize why I appreciate it so much!

I tried hard to get all three to look but Ells was preoccupied. However, Shadd plopped down right behind Sage (just in case - he reassured me) and they had a blast.









I love these three more than they'll ever know. Silly pictures but they capture the love and joy that they have for one another. May God continue to cultivate that so that they never forget how much they love one another.

p.s. love love the hula skirt that just had to sported to the park. pick your battles right. oh that stubborn little one may do me in one day!

1 comment: