"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

"So spent the time this am loving on my kiddos and the afternoon well pretty much all over the nearest metropolis for hooks, mirrors, and anything else that my scattered brain decided I needed only to probably return next time I am up that way. Seriously, I think I have lost my mind. I mean the third child threw me a little but building a house well that just added icing on the cake. So needless to say - in a couple weeks (we are moving in the 27/28th weekend) maybe I'll get back my sanity. Doubtful. I mean that's when the real work begins - making the place our home!

So what am I thankful for this week...

1. The crisp fall air
2. Drive Thru's
3. Technology
4. Little junk shops
5. Just seeing how God works
6. Reading the bible with my kiddos
7. Preschool - we are on our last letter (still finishing up from last year)
8. My Hubs - he is the only way I keep any sanity - thanks love!
9. Time for projects
10. Doing small things on a last minute whim
11. Sage's curiosity - I can only pray he is a quick learner as Ellsyn isn't enjoying her new buddy nearly as much
12. Laughter
13. Hearing our kids belt out praise tunes and even the little Einsteins theme song
14. Eating lunch with my dad and mom everyday
15. Being a part of my mom's bible study and getting to know some of the ladies
16. My mom - don't know if I can do this move without her


I will give you thanks in the great assembly; 
among the throngs I will praise you.

Psalm 35:18

No comments:

Post a Comment