"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, March 30, 2012

Its a boy

Sage Allen Livingston finally made his grand entrance...Tuesday morning at 8:05. 

He tipped the scales at 10lbs 9ounces and stretched out to 21.5 inches

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted but this little one has kept mommy busy and pretty sore. So today I'll post some pics and tomorrow I will post his birth story. 

Nonetheless, he is a strong, healthy boy and we are blessed beyond measure to have a beautiful third child. 





Of course, d was the photographer so there is a ton more photos. Will do my best to get them uploaded but I think I need to grab some lunch before my little sager needs to eat again! 

Thanks so much for all your prayers. It was a rough ride as you can probably see by the way d's dressed but we are home and doing good just a bit slower than normal! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you blogged :)! Seriously so glad I got to meet Sage - he was so cute and smelled SO good! I could hold that little buddy for SoHOURS!!! Seriously let me know if you need me to watch your kiddos for you as you move, etc. Also you are my HERO for going through your birth - I will be praying for your QUICK recovery! You are such a dear friend and LOVE when we hang out!!!! Much LOVE! Erin

    ReplyDelete