"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Practice, practice...

So Shadd and I have been doing preschool since this last fall.  We have loved the curriculum that a friend recommended from a blog called 1plus1plus1equals1.

At first when we started, Shadd and I both struggled big time with cutting. Shadd with the actual task of holding and operating the scissors and me with the patience to help and instruct him to do something so natural to me.

However, today Shaddy cut his entire verse out all by himself. Not one bit of help from mama. Usually I have to hold the paper, open the scissors, etc.

I was so proud. A small moment but so rewarding to know that he is learning.


I know I am super sentimental as my hormones are all over the board since I am very very prego, but my little boy is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment