"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still Prego...who would ever thought #3 would be my latest so far

So last night I was having pretty consistent contractions so D and I headed to the hospital. We were taken into triage which is our favorite place ever (Not even close as we spent 2 hours in my broken water with Shadd while waiting for a room). Lets just say his birth wasn't ideal but definitely memorable. Well, this little one is on track to have a birth similar I guess. As I am blogging this from my home computer still as prego as ever.

Needless to say after being checked 3 times and waiting to see if I would continue to progress along with walking the halls of Younker and Powell for a few hours while we laughed at the cheesy artwork - we were sent home to see if I could get some sleep. I did.

Yep. Big Fat Bummer. Only to discover that I would have just intermittent contractions today and nothing to write home about or send us back to the hospital yet.

I guess this one has a mind of his/her own...Stubborn little thing.

I will do my best to keep you posted if this one ever does decide to arrive.

Now my sis thinks he/she is just waiting till she is home. Yes. They are moving back to this glorious state and they will be here today. Personally I would be good with a baby born on the 22nd but I thought the 21st sounded good. I am just praying that he/she arrives before I go completely crazy.

We will continue to keep you posted on the saga of this one's entrance to the world. In the meantime, I will just continue to do things like sew Ells a shirt for Easter, surf Pinterest, jump around blogs, and try to get this baby moving.




1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you constantly.....thanks for keepin us in the loop!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete