"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Its official - made it to my due date.

So I'm 40 wks today. Of course, I have shocked not only myself and the hubs but our entire family and friends. Jumping jacks, running, walking among other things were suggested this morning at church. We did try a walk this morning with some slight running which is horrible right now.


I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 8:45 so we will see what they say. Secretly I am hoping that my water breaks tonight so we can head to the hospital and deliver this baby prior to another appointment.   A prayer that has been said pretty much every night for the last week or so but God's is good and His timing in everything is always perfect. 


So we wait another day...


Meanwhile we are all just as crazy as ever...even daddy!





1 comment: