"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, March 19, 2012

39 wks - what?

So I'm officially the most prego I have ever been. I know I shouldn't be complaining as most women go to their due date and beyond but for someone who delivered #1 11 days early and #2 at 9 days early, patience is hard to come by. Well this little one is enjoying every minute of time in my belly, I guess. He/she is getting rather large too. The pregnancy bulletin that I get every week so close to 7lbs well this little one is way over that. But I guess their is nothing wrong with a big strong healthy baby coming out tipping the scales in the 8-9lb range. At least I hope this little one doesn't plump up to the 10lb range although I know a lot of ladies who have delivered one of the those.

Well thankfully my blood pressure was pretty good again today at my visit so I could wait it out. I was dilated to 3 and 70% effaced. And they attempted to stir things up a bit but we will see if that does anything. Each night I have some pretty strong contractions yet they just fizzle out. Just preparing me for the real deal again, I guess.

I know I should take some pics or something, especially of my feet when I have been up and around for awhile. They look pretty huge and they tingle which is super annoying.

I should be packing while I am waiting but I can't stand a giant mess so I have slowly gone to work on the kids clothes and such but this weather just makes me want to sit outside and watch my kiddos play.

Lets just say we've been watching a lot of movies & playing a lot of this...



4 comments:

  1. K- you have been heavy on my heart and in my thoughts today. Hopefully that means baby!!!!! What blessings you have had in the past few weeks. Hopefully we can touch bases very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks whitney. it has been quite the ride. hopefully this little one will come soon. i am eager to meet him/her.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Mama! I have been thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete