"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Shower for Shaye

So this last weekend, we hosted a baby shower in honor of my sis and her new baby girl, Shaye. It was such a great turnout and a lot of fun. It sure was sad to see them return home today. Since they were here a couple of weeks, we were fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with them.

Of course, Em and I had fun putting the shower together...I think my favorite part was the decorations and the invites.  We used my silhouette machine for the invites and the banner ... plus a few other details. And the tissue poms were something I have wanted to try forever. Kudos to my brother and Dad for hanging them up.


Em & Blakes

The guest of honor

Lounging in her 1st outfit. She blew out and wore brown the rest of the day!

Of course, she had to nurse in the middle of the shower

Kels opening a ton of adorable girl clothes and necessities!


All in all, we survived the day! I was a little worried my water might break or something. But this little one wanted to stay inside and not make his/her appearance quite yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment