"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Hubs!

With this nice weather I'm really falling behind in blogging. At least that and training for the dam to dam seems to taking up any free moments these days.

Well yesterday the hubs and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. We didn't really celebrate anything out of the ordinary yesterday as he worked, we went to the zoo with friends, we ate dinner together as a family but the two of us shared some homemade margaritas on the deck after the kiddos were in bed and that was perfect. I guess that's what happens after 8 years.

We did enjoy a free day last Saturday watching his brother golf at conference, hit some outlet mall shopping, T-Roadhouse for dinner, and pitch perfect to round out the day along with some preparation for Ells big birthday bash.

I think the most fun we had was listening to random songs of the past via lots of surfing radio stations and guessing artists and titles. Kinda geeking but totally up our alley. Thanks to the soundhound app it was a ton of fun. Even got to hear our song - "Truely Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden. I know it dates us but you must remember we have been together forever. Like 1997 forever. And that was a hit back then. Crazy uh?

I thought I'd give you a couple of my favorite wedding pictures. Of course, we are always goofing around so there aren't too many serious ones.



I'm just so thankful that I can honestly say I am still madly in love with him today as I was then. Probably even more so. Something about real life solidifys the deal. 

D...
You are the best. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I prayed for a best friend 15 years ago and God gave me you. I'm so lucky that its you that gets to be the father of my children and my best friend til the end. I cherish you. Its not always easy nor perfect but there is no one who gets me better than you. Love love you. K

3 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! Love the pictures and the post! Congrats you love birds on 8 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...you two are an amazing couple and I love the story of how God brought you together! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete