"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Well sorry no posting as of late. I have felt kinda funny the last couple days. It all started yesterday when we were on our way to the dentist in Omaha, I know long ways for the dentist but totally worth it. Well not yesterday. We all checked out in flying colors except me, got a cavity that needs to be filled from pre-sage birth, oh well. Anyways we usually eat at Runza (our favorite) and then head to the dentist, tooth brushing in the bathroom a definite yes.

Both kids did great. Ells didn't stop talking to the hygentist and it wouldn't surprise me if she went into the dental world one day with all her intrigue. However, I started to feel really crappy on the way home. Just an upset stomach, headache, aching all over. I pretty much slept the rest of the afternoon away and bummed around today.

Not exactly sure what I have. Not a case of preggers, I checked that one off the list this morning. However, I'm still a bit unsettled and unsure if it was just fatigue from a long weekend with running mileage, birthday parties, easter celebrations, loan closing, dinner out with friends, dinner in with friends. We sure jammed a lot into the last 5 days so we spent today close to home for some r&r.

Probably a little too much information, really. So without further ado. Here's what I am thankful for.

1. Tech savy (photoshop savy) friends
2. A hill in my backyard
3. A huge deck
4. Warmer weather
5. Bike riding
6. Dirty clothes, hands, and faces
7. Camera bid less than expected
8. Free weekend
9. City wide garage sales (thought about having one but decided against today - nothing like adding another thing to the list. gotta get better at just saying no, even to myself)
10. pregnancy tests
11. when the bigs imagine together - today they took off on a trip to China
12. Shared nap times, happen so rarely these days
13. story time at the library
14. Ells' inquisitive mind
15. Sage's finger pointing
16. The love for books (all my kids)
17. Sunrise and sunset - love my windows


No comments:

Post a Comment