"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Princess Tea

When a little girl turns three well its the perfect time to host a princess tea. And thats just what we did.

As always this mommy loves to decorate. This time I got to use my new favorite. Washi tape. If you don't have any you need to get some. I love it.  Plus a great time to use my new holders I scored from JB.



And everyone loves chevron. 
 For take home favors we made candy necklaces. It was a blast. I think the kiddos ate the candy about as fast as the momma/grandmas could put them on the string but still a ton of fun. Definitely gonna keep that one in my back pocket for a slumber party down the road.






Then the guests arrived. They were told to dress the part. Cousin M had on a princess dress. The boys had swords and crowns. Plus some of grandma's came sporting hats. It was so much fun. Plus it was beautiful outside so we got to enjoy the deck and the backyard as well. 







And of course what would a birthday party be without yummy desserts from Aunt K and Grandma Darcy. Plus a perfect princess cake. 




We had a blast celebrating Ells. Thanks to all who made it over to celebrate. She enjoyed all the gifts and we as always enjoyed having the company.

1 comment: