"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I was hoping to blog a few more times this week but nice weather equals a ton of outside time so therefore no quiet moments to blog. Oh well.

I am learning so much in my devotional on what to be thankful for. Its the little moments. Life's treasures that mostly go unnoticed that I'm trying to uncover and savor.

1. the fresh breeze
2. music on my runs
3. one on one time with shaddy - no naps - equals an impromptu attempt to conquer another level of angry birds star wars prior to cleaning the car and garage
4. neighbor kids
5. each of my kiddos personalities
6. birthday party preparations
7. individual time with my kiddos or close to it - ells and sage and I are on our own tomorrow while the boys head to watch uncle j play golf
8. d's super super flexible job
9. sage's sleep routine - he goes down so so much easier than either of the bigs ever did
10. exploring new parks
11. a good ole scooped cone of pralines and cream
12. ells' determination (in just about everything)
13. red buds on our tree out back
14. grilling (less indoor mess)
15. shadd & ells requesting that I read the next bible story at school. even acted out david and goliath.


I still haven't gotten to writing these down throughout the week so sometimes its hard for me to get really deep but I have every intention of getting that good ole thankful box that i made a few years ago out and by the kitchen sink.


Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.
Psalm  97: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment