"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We moved

Its official. We moved. Yes. We are now living permanently for the time being with my parents.  In fact, both my sister and my brother are living with their in-laws right now too. Kinda funny really.

We packed up the house a couple weeks ago and with 3 little ones when things are packed there sure isn't much to do. So we decided to get some stuff moved into storage and to our new place and if you know my hubs, well once you get started you just keep right on trucking till the job is done. So we are moved.

Still need to wrap up a few things at the old house like cleaning, mowing - as the new people don't take possession till May 1st.

Even though we are on to new adventures I still tear up when I leave each house. I mean our first little itty bitty house (yes. little. 1 bedroom 1 bath - need I say more) had tons of memories. We spent our first wedding night there, had an intruder (my bro in law can give you those details), got locked out, did our first major overhaul remodel and the list could go on and on. Now this house was quite a step up from our $50k first little guy. We had a huge master bath, extra bedrooms. It holds a ton of memories too. I mean I brought up three babies to that house. So needless to say - D laughs as I tell him I cried leaving.

Of course, there are a ton of reasons but the main one is all the great people that we just won't see each day. We have the best of friends and it just won't be the same.

Okay. On with the pictures right. Well, lets just say our kiddos were worn out. Shadd fell asleep in the middle of all the commotion playing the ipad in the living room. We did end up moving him and Ells didn't last a whole lot longer. So my 3 sleep in the middle of the living room as everyone carried things by. Plus if you have a few kids you will have a ton of crap! A ton!






No comments:

Post a Comment