"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sage = 1 Month

Sage is 1 month today. I thought I would have his stickers made but my silhouette is buried in a box somewhere and Ells birthday stuff is one my top priority so maybe next month right.


Just a few little tidbits on this little guy...

He rolls over every single time you put him on his stomach. At first I thought it was just a fluke but he continues to do it. I tried to get a video but he just didn't want to perform.
He is super super strong. From birth this little guy has lifted his head up all by himself.
He loves to snuggle up and dig his feet into my stomach too.

He is a good sleeper (except last night), a great nurser, and pretty easy to please

Chatting with Sis







No comments:

Post a Comment