"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Easter: what an amazing holiday. Aside from all the festivities - who doesn't enjoy celebrating the day that Jesus was RISEN from the dead. Wow. We didn't get to a whole lot of easter fun around here in fact we didn't even decorate eggs but we did make sure that our kiddos know the real reason we celebrate Easter. I mean how could we forget  - Jesus was beaten and bruised for my sins and yours and died a brutal death only to be resurrected on the 3rd day to prepare a place for all those who believe in Him to join Him there someday.

We watched clips of the Passion of the Christ (the movie) at church on Sunday and I can't help from tearing up right now as it hurts me to think about the pain Jesus endured for me. He gave himself up for me because I am a Sinner and fall short of His glory (Romans 3:23). Yet He gives eternal life in heaven to those who believe in Him (John 3:16).

Wow. The gospel message is so powerful and it is alive to those who earnestly seek HIM.

Of course, so fun pics from our crazy weekend!

Yes. Shadd was pretty pumped about the Angry Bird PJs

Hunted for eggs right after nap - I guess I should have combed Ells hair

Snuggle Bunny

playing with bubble wands

Aunt Em & Shaye

Blakes jumpin

The cousins on the hunt - too bad it was wet outside

our attempt at a cousin pic - a little too windy for Shadd


Look - I got candy


Showing me their buckets

4 generations

No comments:

Post a Comment