"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sage: 2 weeks

Sage is officially 2 weeks old - well he was on Tuesday. I keep thinking I will get a great picture of him and get this post written but now its Friday and he is napping but I will get one when he wakes up here shortly.


My mom's friend Linda made his hat...we have pics tomorrow

2 week Stats
----
Weight: 11lbs 6 oz (97th percentile)
Length: 22 in (97th percentile)
Head: (99th percentile)

Things Sage is up to:
Pretty good sleep schedule - I think the kids routine has started to set its way into Sage's system as well. He usually goes to bed around 9 and it up about every 3 hours or so to eat and sleeps in till about 8 (which if he would keep that up that would be amazing).

Awake in the morning a lot. Loves to play peek a boo with Ells and Shaddy.
Loves his brother & sister - spends time just soaking up their voices
Can't wait for Daddy to snuggle with when he gets home
Napping at least a portion of when the kids do (Yeah for Mommy)
Loves the swing and sometimes the bouncy seat
Really strong - can just sit supported and hold his head up
Loves to lay on his tummy and pick up his head

Overall...we are all transitioning to our new family of 5. Plus getting ready to pack up the place, head to the rents and build the new house. By the way...just got the finalized drawing of the floor plan. Once I have the details I will post. Super excited and not at all overwhelmed. Oh yeah..by the way my little girl turns 2 next Tuesday. Yes. 2. Do I have any presents for her? NO. Nor can I really think of anything to get her that will just knock her socks off. If you have an idea - would love to hear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment