"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, April 6, 2012

Lots and lots of visitors

So we are blessed beyond measure by those around us whenever we have had a child. We have meals coming every day for a few weeks. Which if you have ever been a new mom this is such a blessing not only to me but especially my husband and family. We also were blessed to have visitors in the hospital and lots of help when we got home to transition to a family of 5.

Here are some pics from the hospital. Of course, D started to slack on the job so some didn't get their photos taken with Sager.

Frama & Papa Tim

Uncle Justy

Aunt Karrie, Hannah & Adam

Grandma Darcy & Papa Greg

 Of course...my favorite pic of all my children is snuggling with their Daddy...

Add caption
 And me & Sager. Of course, I look a little tired.



and the sager getting ready to go home. not exactly the outfit we planned but newborn clothing was a bit snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment