"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter - At our House

Usually we hunt nests at our house - a Livingston tradition. Well, this year with all the craziness I told D to forgo cutting up paper and get some shredded paper from my dad (something banks are known for).  Of course, we forgot it. At least we remembered our 3 children uh? Needless to say, we just hid their Easter gifts this year minus the pile of paper.

Getting ready to hunt...we sent them upstairs 

I can buy new Ips (Aps)
 This year I really didn't have time, energy or the thought process to even come up with anything fun for Easter. But Shadd is addicted (yes - completely) to Angry Birds. I will post pictures of his two favorite shirts soon plus his jammies and the many pics I have of him playing the game on the Ipad.

So he got a itunes card so he could get some new ips as he calls them. The first thing he purchased was the Angry Bird space game and he has really enjoyed it. I'm hoping to talk him into purchasing a couple educational games but only time will tell.



Now...Ells got a bubble machine. It ran for two days and then we decided to fill it with sand and I am not sure it will be salvageable but it was fun for the two days it ran.



Now this fun thing is another score from Pick Your Plum. Its kinda like groupon where there is a deal each day. I got the kids personalized stamps with their names on them for Valentines Day and these little fun straws for Easter. We had a blast connecting them to drink our apple juice the other day. I think they will be a fun little activity as they get older too.




And of course, Sage Man is 3 weeks old tomorrow. Plus its Ells 2nd Birthday!  Wow. How time flys.


No comments:

Post a Comment