"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One giant tent!

So I built a tent/fort for these two the other morning. Maybe not the best choice to move furniture around with a big prego belly but they had fun. Well at least for the 1/2 hour or so. Of course, the fun ended as soon as Ells decided she could cross the top of the tent...What? Yes. I heard a scream and she was totally flipped over lying with her feet over her head. I thought for sure it would require a trip to the ER or something. It looked horrible. But we were all fine! Just a little shook up. In fact, big cautious brother reminds her of the incident all the time as he warns her not to climb on the furniture.





I guess what can I expect. He is still scared each time we go in the elevator. As we had a slight incident where at my Grandmas apt complex where she didn't get off and the doors shut and the elevator was called upstairs and well she rode up a floor, screaming. Scared us all a bit but thankfully the kind lady and the top took her down to Grandma's apt. And I came running up the stairs. Nevertheless, each time we ride an elevator he makes sure she gets off before he does. Even the sliding doors at the doctors office kinda freak him out. I guess he is just afraid of her getting lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment