"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My baby girl is going to be a great big sis - and super momma some day!

So Ells got a Bitty Baby for Christmas...I was a little hesitant to spend $50 on a doll but since my niece who is now 8, still plays with hers. I figured I might as well bite the bullet now and not spend $20 on a random doll she would eventually toss into a pile.

Well, she has really grown to love on that little one. Taking her for walks, giving her a bottle, some food (which we might have to watch when her bro or sis arrives), rocking and putting her to sleep. Its a amazing how we girls are born with a desire to care and nurture others. I always knew I would love being a mom and I know someday, this little sweetie will be a great one!



Of course, its tough to catch her in action taking care of this little one but I'm sure as we have a new little arrival at our house. That baby will always be in tow. For now though, its fun to see her and Shadd, yes...he loves her too, dote on that little bitty baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment